Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recent work

 I have been busy actually working with other artist this week.  It seems we all have cabin fever, spring fever all in one week.  That has been our weather.  One day snow almost 5inches and 2 days later spring like temps in the 50's.  We certainly do get a mixed bag of weather conditions on Long Island.

These are some of the work I have been doing.  Of course Millers Pond in the sepia ink was lots of fun, but I even managed a little girls sketch in sepia.
Happy painting and sketching everyone.




7 comments:

JANE MINTER said...

super sketches joan ..love the little girl sketch in sepia ..thankyou for your kind comment on my blog ..glad to have found your blogs .

Joan T said...

Joan - Your sketches are great. I lvoe the ones of the pond and that path. The ones with people look really good...adorable little girl.

Joan Sicignano Artist said...

Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment.

All the best to you,
Joan

Joan Sicignano Artist said...

Hi Joan,

Thank you so much. I appreciate the encouragement.

Try to make it over to the Brightwaters Bayshore Library. Great fun on Wednesday.

CrimsonLeaves said...

Wow Joan! So glad you visited me so I could find you as well. I am pretty sure I've seen you comment on at least one of the blogs I follow, but glad you commented on my own. That always spurs me to take the time to check out new blogs. And? I love your's!! Your paintings that I see here on this first page are just amazing and exactly how I wish I painted myself. I'm working on it though.

The portrait of the little girl in this post is absolutely phenomenal!

Joan Sicignano Artist said...

Thank you so much for the very kind words and encouragement. I will be visiting your blog soon.

All the best to you
Joan

Kim Carlton said...

I love the figures most of all!!!