Monday, February 20, 2012

The Little Church

Little Church in Sayville. 140lb. watercolor paper.

WIP



There so much to learn.  I am presently trying to get my paypal button under my art work.  I succeeded in getting the widget displayed on my right side bar.  This is all so very exciting and confusing at the same time.  So there you have it, fellow bloggers.  My new adventure in the world of selling art on line.  I have just signed up with the Daily Paintworks , my thanks to Nora MacPhail-Artist a very talented artist.




















4 comments:

laurie said...

its lovely, lookslike the old church we have here, beautiful painting,

Anns Art said...

I wish you all the best with selling online and this painting is so sweet, what a cute church.

CrimsonLeaves said...

Good luck with this new venture, Joan. I am really excited about it myself because I really love your style of painting and hope to one day be able to buy something.

Joan Sicignano Artist said...

Thank you Laurie, Ann and Crimson Leaves, you are all so kind to stop by and leave such encouraging words.

All the best to you,
Joan