Thursday, December 4, 2014

Let It Snow

Pen and ink study 
quick study
Let it snow, wip
Snow Day

On Tuesday I returned to the art group at the Smithtown Library.  It was
great fun working with artist friends.  We all did our own thing
using my ipad, I worked from photos in Wet Canvas.

Waiting for the snow to return it is wonderful that we have
access to various subject and scenes from Wet Canvas.
I try not to copy the photo , just use the photos to jump start
my own creativity.  Great fun.  Happy Painting everyone.

3 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

Each of these has it's own charm. I especially like "Snow Day," but I don't think I'm ready for that yet. lol Have a great weekend.

Joan Sicignano said...

Hi Joan, thank you so much for the lovely Christmas Card, and thank you for the visit and kind words.

All the best and yes a very Merry Christmas to you and Jerry.

sue greco said...

Love these studies, especially Snowy Day.